About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

MMM Challenge

I'm not very good at following instructions and usually tend to break rules, which is probably why I have done this rather 'odd' entry for the MMM blog Challenge and much to my annoyance I cannot work out how to rotate my image, sorry folks!  Ok, so I tried the info from Cazz, it didn't work the image is the right way up in my folder thingy just turns itself when I put it on here. :S  This is why I shouldn't blog!!!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your scrapbook page entry in Wheels at Make My Monday, it tells the story so well. If you go back to where your pictures are stored and look at what looks like a mountain with an arrow left or right, try clicking that, to turn the picture. Good luck. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous layout--love your colors, and the photos are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sall - a great entry (even if I did get a sore neck looking at it!!!) - thanks for joining in at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great layout Sall,,,,,loving the tractors! Happy Easter...You do need to blog lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Sall and I hope you manage to get your rotation sorted - isn't it annoying when things like that happen!
    Thanks for joining in with our MMM wheels challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall