About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

MMM Challenge

Make My Monday Challenge














And for anyone who {unlike me} didn't give up before this point I STILL cannot get these stupid pics to turn the right way around!  I've done it i've found it, it appears the photo's were too big and scaling them down makes them the right way around!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts!!! LOVE all of them! :) Have you tried opening your photos in a viewing window and clicking the arrows to rotate the photos? I think you can probably google how to do it! :) Hope this helps you--thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a busy bee....lovely to see layouts among the entries. Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday.
    Sall..try opening your photos in Windows Pictures Galley or even My pictures on your computer...and rotating with the arrows there before uploading to blog. Take care. Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts Sall - this is lovely work. Thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you sorted your photos out :) ... great to see scrapping on MMM lovely stuff
    suzi b x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely layouts Sall and you certainly have been busy. Glad you managed to sort out the misbehaving photos too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at MMM this week and wishing you good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall