About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Monday, 16 April 2012

MMM Challenge

This is very um ecentric i think is the word for an entry into male sports and hobbies but then I think the nicest way to refer to certain members of my family would be ecentric so here goes.  This is my grandad's hobby I use hobby in the loosest sense of the word because it's very unsusual I also say it's my grandad's hobby but given that he is 81 and heading fast towards 82 this hobby of breeding ducks and geese is fast becoming mine and my dad's hobby too!  Anyway here is the MMM Challenge!


6 comments:

  1. A great layout as usual Sall and those are such cute photos too.
    Thanks for joining in with the MMM challenge this week too and wishing you lots of luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sall - lovely work from you again this week, great photos. Thanks for playing along with us at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely composition for the unusual hobby/interest. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MMM, once again. I love duck but thank goodness I don't rear them for I know I couldn't enjoy them for dinner. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout! And what a fun hobby!!! I bet it's nice to get to spend time with your dad doing something you both love! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos and a lovely layout show casing the family "hobby" :)
    thank you for joining in at MMM
    suzi b x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sall....these are such cute photos. You've made some wonderful layouts and it's great to see you playing along with us at MMM. Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall