About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Jewellery and MMM Challenge

Ok so I haven't done much recently as I've been to unwell but in the last 10days I have done made a couple pieces of jewellery.  I'm not overly good at this but I spied these beads during the hobbycraft order and fell in love with them!









5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS jewelry pieces, and a totally fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lay out Sall - great to have you joining in again with us here at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sall...understand why you fell in love with those beads:) The pieces you have made are beautiful! Your layouts aren't bad either lol:) Love your interpetation of the theme...Hugs. Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see a scrapbook LO in the Time challenge. Lovely pages to rekindle the memories. thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely jewellery Sall and your layout is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at Make My Monday and wishing you good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall