About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 12 August 2012

A scrapbooking challenge

This is my entry for the Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge which can be found here Scrapbook Challenge

Um I wasn't and still aren't overly sure which one to enter so I guess the person organizing this can take their pick.  However I should point out I am rubbish at scrapping animals so why I do quite so many I don't know!






3 comments:

  1. ah hun all 3 pages are amazing. Well done you :-)
    And THANK YOU for entering our very first challenge on Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sall, all 3 are great! I wouldn't know which one to choose either :-), but I think the penguin just might make it first.

    Thanks for taking part in the Cards Galore Scrapbook challenge. Look forward to seeing mare of you work here.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 layouts are gorgeous and loving the colours you have chosen. Loving the penguin too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall