About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 19 August 2012

An Extra Special THANKS

This card will be on it's way to a very special person whose just been an amazing friend and gave me an amazing opportunity and experience recently.  





5 comments:

  1. This is far from basic Sall, it's stunning, I love the effect of the tissue stamping, the embossed background looks great and I love the colour you have used, this is a very unusual card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Sall a lot of work has gone into this card, I am sure the recipient will be thrilled with it. Well done you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sall ...a lovely card for sure! I really like the monochromatic look...reminds me of the "seaside" where I had a lovely time recently meeting one of my cyber/pen pals in the flesh hehehe. The recipient is going to love it as there are lots of elements to look at! Love Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure your friend will be delighted to receive such a beautiful card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sall, so glad to see you blogging your creations I love seeing your work :)

    *hugs* Shell xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall