About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 26 August 2012

Cards galore scrapbook challenge

Ok so I'm not sure this qualifies as bright as such but this is as bright as I get for the Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge.  Special big THANKS to Rachel for all her hard work!  Oh and I know the stamped embellishment dresses wouldn't suit me but they were the only ones I had available.  I know there are areas I need to improve so please leave some constructive criticism?







5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful and I love the papers and the layout is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB LO's hun, love how you done them matching..
    the only thing i could say is to take your photo more above. its hard to see the details at the top with the angle. Lie it on the floor if that helps...
    (it dont matter for the challenge though :-)
    THank you for entering into the cards galore scrapbook challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great to me Hun! I'm no scrapbooker though! Love the colours and layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour choice and the LO is fab!
    Thanks for joining in with us in the Cards Galore Scrapboo challenge.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page!!! Thank you for entering the Cards Galore Scrapbooking Challenge...good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall