About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Saturday, 25 August 2012

Charm bracelet

This afternoon I whipped up a charm bracelet.  I've wanted a cheap and non-sentimental bracelet I could wear, damage and lose without getting too worried about it for a while and I finally gave in and bought some half price charms.  Most of them mean something to me, I have a:


  • Lizard for my love of animals
  • Imagine for craftiness
  • Be yourself to remind me I'm unique bubbly giggly confident reliable and the other things in my mantra
  • Heart, just because I liked the charm 
  • Budda I'm not sure why I put this on there
  • Flower just because I liked the charm
  • Follow your heart because although your head is clever your heart is what makes you happy
  • Harmony because I want everything and everyone to be harmonious
  • Spirit because I think I have spirit and sometimes fire too.







4 comments:

  1. Very nice ...love the meanings of the charms to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bracelet and lovely to have charms that mean something to you.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, very cute! I don't own any of those charm bracelets but definitely wouldn't mind one now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall