About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Monday, 3 September 2012

Living coasts album

I wanted to do something a little different from the normal scrapbooking album.  My visit to Living Coasts was overshadowed by the lack of facts about the animals there so I have chosen to ask the question is this coastal zoo entertainment or educational?  Throughout my album I posed the questions I wanted to know about the animals and their environments and then summarised in my journaling if I had found any answers to these questions at the zoo and therefore if the zoo is educational or entertainment.

Sadly non of my questions were answered at the zoo, there were no or poor information signs and the staff were nowhere to be seen.








































4 comments:

  1. Brilliant scrapbook pages Sall, it's a real shame you didn't get your questions answered thought...I bet there were plenty of people to take your money tho!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hunni more than enough people to take a LARGE entry price!!!

      Delete
  2. Great pages Sall...love the shaped photos and the cut papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages and great colours and loving the different shapes you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall