About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Friday, 9 November 2012

Reading journal page

I was inspired by a post on facebook by Shelley {check her blog here} and decided to run with it, she was an absolute star and helped me find my digi stamps from http://www.ikesart.com/ {please please take a look, there are some really amazing images there}. Anyway not much left to be said except I am entering it in this challenge: Smudgy Antics.


6 comments:

  1. awesome job with doodling that couldren, and brilliant colouring on your witch I know you was having problems with your nibs so but you'd never guess. I am so glad you decided to have a go at this challenge I was wondering where your 3rd thing was then noticed that the flowers are on the ribbon very clever :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics, I will be pestering you again next week to have a go ;) hehe Love 'n' hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal page Sall.... you did a wonderful job with the doodling/colouring ...its wonderful having new players at Smudgy antics....thank you so much for joining us and i hope to see you again next week. BDx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the journal page. The doodeling is great snd i love the witchie. Thanks for sharing at smudgy sntics. Hope to see you again in next challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful journal page! Your coloring of the witch is fabulous and I love the doodled cauldron with the creepy hand coming out! Thanks for sharing your work with Smudgy Antics and we hope to see you back for the next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! love the colours on the witch and that skellie hand is fab! Thank you for joining Smudgy Antics tic tac toe this week and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you over with us at Smudgy Antics. Love your doodled cauldron. Great colouring on my schtuff too. Thanks to Shell for sending you :-D
    Thank you for playing along at Smudgy Antics and we hope to see you again :-D

    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall