About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Thursday, 15 November 2012

Twisted Sisters

I struggled with this theme and it's not as twisted as I'd like or hoped but I am happy with the effort I made to embrace something outside my comfort zone.  Please feel free to check the challenge blog there are some total genius crafters there and it's a whole need world of craft you will love.  Check it out at Smudgy Antics


8 comments:

  1. Brilliant Sall, I love your take on this Challenge and know all the thought and effort that has gone into making it, thank you for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Sall - I love your little sister images. Thank for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics and trying something outside your 'zone' :-D Brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a fantastic job going outside of your comfort zone! I love the combination of images and the sentiment is brilliant and does a perfect job of tying everything together! Great job! Thanks for playing with Smudgy Antics this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often learn stepping out side my comfort zone makes my art stronger. I believe it enhances my comfort zone. awesome job.Thanks for playing with us at Smudgy Antics.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find most art is out of ones comfort zone, that's what makes it art. Cool looking stamps! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics.
    Peace
    Kristy
    (SA DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this one. Getting outside your comfort zone can be lots of fun. Love this one. Thanks for sharing at smudgy antics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice that you´ve stepped out of the comfort zone. You should do it more often :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interpret! Hope to see you join us again. Thank you for playing at Smudgy Antics "twisted sister" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall