About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 31 March 2013

Easter fun

I will asap post some easter foods over on scrumptious delights but for now here is the 'crafty' side of my easter.  I have whipped up some very quick name place cards, menu, placemates, table center piece and some favour boxes for todays Easter Lunch/tea.

I have mostly used stamps and coloured them, with the odd bit of paint for altering boxes.  It's all very simple and doesn't take long but does add a bit of fun to the table.  The center piece was the most difficult to make, I painted the basket then wrapped with cold melt glue gun glue ribbon to the handle and around the middle of the basket before gluing the rabbit stamps onto the basket.  I decopatched the eggs to go in the basket...which were just normal polystyrene eggs, £2 for 8 I think they were.



























































1 comment:

  1. How beautiful :-D The basket centre piece is fabulous. Great eggs.. and what a bargain. Your table pieces are lovely and this looks very jolly :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall