About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Thursday, 12 December 2013

Challenge Card

I totally adore this image and really enjoyed spending several hours colouring it.  I wanted to make the card simple because the image is so wonderful and amazing I didn't want the card to detract from it.  So here it is my odd card with an amazing wonderful image I am so lucky to have been able to have used.

This card with the extra special image {have I mentioned that already lol} is hopefully suitable for the Ike's world challenge.

The image is the freebie image on the challenge from IKE's ART



11 comments:

  1. Excellent! Great idea! Bravo!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Card Sall, You have done a really good job with the image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at IKE's WORLD Challenges
    Shell ( IWC DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a FANTASTIC job on Ike's image and the Christmas cracker shape is FAB! Thanks for sharing with us at IKE'sWORLD challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sall! I love the card (the cracker shape) It is brilliant!!! My gosh Sall, you did a wonderful job with Ike's Image and yes, of course, you will be entered into Ike's Challenge Prizes because you have used Ike's image - and you have rocked the challenge with your wonderful creation. I wish you all the luck and am so glad you came back to this challenge. Will we see you in the next one for New Years? I hope so...We will look for you. Soulfully Yours, Samara DT Ike's World Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great candy card! Love that idea. Such wonderful colors in Ike's image you used. Had to click on pic for a closer look and so glad that I did. Love the layers and a gorgeous job on the whole. Appreciate you sharing with us here at Ike's World Challenges. Shoni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so full of Christmas cheer! It's a cracker (gettit?) ! A super use of Ike's image, it works so well with the cracker shape. Love it! xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my you have a done a great job using Ike's Art, Love how you put it on a cracker! Great project! Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges! Why dont you hop on over to our "Ike's Art Fan Page" on Facebook and share your project! Here is a link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/IkesArtFanPage/
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (IWC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW, this is awesome, fabulous colouring on Ike's digi and I just love the red and white backing you have used behind it, works so well and totally in keeping with the Christmas theme. Cracking idea to place the digi as the focal point on you cracker shaped card. Big hugs and hope you will join us again in the next challenge. Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful cracker.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. EXCELLENT - you did an amazing job on colouring this and I love how you put it on the red gingham behind. Superb cracker shape and I reckon these would make a gorgeous set of place settings for a Chrimbo table :-D Thank you very much for enthusiastically playing along at IKE'sWORLD Challenges :-D :-D

    Hugz

    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome shaped card! Thanks for playing along at "A Year to Remember" Challenge at Clear It Out!

    Samantha
    -Clear it Out DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall