About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Monday, 9 December 2013

winter challenge card

For this card I used a witch and what should be a robin although i know my colouring is off. I die cut snowflakes from a sparkly vellum and hand drew/cut the icicles then glittered them. I hope it fits ok with the challenge. Both of the images are from IKE's ART and the challenge I am entering is the IKE's WORLD Challenges.

8 comments:

  1. Sall you have done a great job! I really love those icicles they are making me feel chilly just looking at them! I am so glad you managed to get this done in time I really appreciate that you have made something to support the challenge over at IKE's WORLD Challenges even though you have a manic busy life. Love ya Loads! xxxxx Shell xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - it certainly looks like a Robin to me - great colouring :-) I love the snowflakes and icicles on there too - brilliant. Makes me feel really chilly just sitting here looking at it :-D
    Thank you for playing along at IKE'sWORLD Challenges
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic design! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile! Really inventive use of the digis. I love the colours you've chosen as well. xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea for the ice cicles!! Wow, that is a lot of work. Bet you had glitter all over =). Great card and nice use of Ike's images. Thank you for your entry to this challenge here at Ike's World Challenges. Hope you join us again, Shoni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sall, this little character is SO cute. I love the little hat tie around his nose. Your coloring is really nice, the colors you picked really show the digi in a great way. The robin is SO much a robin with that great red chest. You must be incredibly creative to think of those icicles. I am really impressed. The different texture on the card with the icicles hanging adds so much to the card. The snowflakes in the background are gorgeous. It is really cool how you integrated the joys of winter, of the season, of fun with your image character. Thanks so much Sall for entering the challenge at Ike's World Challenge. We really hope you will be back again. Every entrant blesses all those who get to look at their entry and make it quite wonderful as DT in our commenting. Soulfully Yours, Samara xox DT Ikes World Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colours brilliant card.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, beautifully coloured and those snowflakes are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at IKE'sWORLD challenges, Hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall