About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Friday, 11 April 2014

Something a little different.

Because I love Cut and Craft I couldn't wait until my wrist injury was healed to get making this fantastic kitchen, okay my general love of kitchens helped too.

At this point I should warn you poor readers that there will be a lot of photos in this post. 

I followed most of the instructions from Cut and Craft however I do confess that after making the sink unit the rest became very self explanatory.  This is one of the easiest things I have ever made and so much fun. 

I have tried to incorporate the challenge requirements for IKE's challenge.   So I've got some Easter eggs hidden around the kitchen ready for the "Easter" egg hunt and my walls have portraits/paintings of Ike's images.  The challenge can be found here.

Below are a lot of photos of my project.

 A whole room view!
 Table chairs and rug!
 A fully decorated table ready to be laid up for dinner!
Kitchen wall!
Washing machine and under sink unit, there is fairy, dettol, and laundry powders in the cupboards but stupidly I didn't take pics before gluing it in place and I can't get a lens close enough for pics sorry!
Part of sink unit!
Sink unit!
Rear Door!
Cooker, wall art and a clock, using one I found in a tub of old embellishments!

Well that's my very different project I hope it's created some laughs and smiles.





9 comments:

  1. Sall.....seriously I am blown away!!!! This is totally stunning. There is so much to look at and I know how much work you have put into this! It really makes me want to hop in my car and see it in person :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - I am just blown away by this. !!! :-D How amazingly AWESOME !! :-D I just can;t imagine the amount of work that went into creating this masterpiece. I LUV it.
    Thank you so much for entering it at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES. It's marvelous Sall :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flamin' heck Sall....wow...I cant believe all the things you've made here.... its totally amazing..... the time, work and effort you must have put into this kitchen. Its gorgeous...i love it.... and like Shelley i'd love to see it in real life.
    Thank you for sharing at IWC....what a treat for us.BDx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can only imagine the time and effort that went into this creation. It's such a fabulous project with all the attention to details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is amazing, you must have had a lo tof fun and a lot of work! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa...when I saw this on the entries...and not my rotation to comment on, I could not resist to look at this. It is flippin' unreal! how on earth did you make this? I can not even imagine what you did to create it. The sink is just perfect! Will you put it in your house as one puts a doll house in their house? Do you do lots of this type of thing? It is so lifelike and I can only image you spent hours and hours on it. Sall, can I ask you please hunny bunny, the eggs you used, are they from Ike's Store? I so want you to qualify to enter the challenge for the Prize, but first need to know if you used Ike's Image, as is part of our rules. Will you please email me at metaphysicalscience@gmail.com and let me know so I can confirm it to the DT group. Thanks so much and sorry for being a dunce if I should know that you did use Ike's image but that I don't!!! Big hugs, Samara DT - Ike's World Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! and WOW again fabulous project.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeeeks! You did this with an injured wrist, awesome. So many details and I LOVE how you incorporated the Ike's images on the wall as pics. So wonderfully talented and you are amazing! Soooo appreciate your intricate entry here at Ike's World Challenges. Shoni, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall