About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Thursday, 21 August 2014

A challenge



For this project I fancied doing something a little different so I altered a note book.  It’s for the http://poequoththeraven.blogspot.co.uk/ Challenge.  I have used Ike’s Skelley gossip image and witch image.  I free hand drew the cross and grave, the tree is stamped but I cannot remember but I think it’s a docraft stamp.

The background is inked with distress inks and the leaves are heat embossed using a cosmic shimmer embossing powder.  


5 comments:

  1. Aha !!! Just what I need first thing in the morning - a gory scene to start my day bwaahahahaha !! Excellent. This is very creative Sall - LUV it. Thanks for coming over to play at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always I love what you have done here, you always come up with such creative ideas. So glad you came and joined us at Quoth the Raven this month, Loadsa love xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such great ideas.... I love this scene you've created.... thank you so much for joining us at QTR. BDx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sall????? Is this true????? Are we working together????? Tell me yes then I can dance!!!!! metaphysicalscience@gmail.com. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sall????? Is this true????? Are we working together????? Tell me yes then I can dance!!!!! metaphysicalscience@gmail.com. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall