About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Friday, 26 September 2014

Feathered Friends

Oh my how did I manage to forget to blog?  Think I need a new brain...is anyone up for crafting me one?

Okay so this week we are looking for your feathered friends over at Ike's world Challenges.  There is a gorgeous freebie, whom I may have to nab and turn into some kind of comforter he is that cute.  

For my take on feathered friends I went with an angel...I am not quite sure it turned out as it did in my head but it's close enough. 

For this project I used

H2o's
Promarkers
Distress inks
Backing papers from Docrafts
Die cut leaves
Liquid Pearls {anyone who knows me knows I have an obsession with these!}

I also used a template for the gazebo from Cut and Craft

I inked the gazebo before cutting it out as it was easier, then I cut and assembled it using double sided tape and a glue gun.  The swing my angel is on came from the gazebo set but my angel is from Ikes art.  I tried to sit the angel up so she appears 3d, but I think it's not as good as I had it in my head {these things never are} so maybe some practice is needed.

Anyway I hope you come and join us and enjoy the feathered friends theme.


2 comments:

  1. Great 3-D project! Thanks for playing along at "A Year to Remember" Challenge at Clear It Out!

    Samantha
    -Clear it Out DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall