About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Saturday, 15 November 2014

Anything goes/use three of the same thing

I was in two minds about playing with the Clear it out challenge this week.  I haven't felt like doing much at all but today I felt the need to do some art journaling.  Due to unfortunate circumstances I have missed my balcony adventures in Brixham with a special friend so I dug out a Micheal Powell stamp and decided to have a little play on a nautical themed art journal page.



The challenge requires I use three of the same thing and my three things are:

  • three stickle buoys/porthole shapes
  • Three sailing boats {hand made using promarkers and liquid pearls}
  • Three pieces of ribbon
  • Three waves using liquid pearl


I have stamped and coloured the harbour image in inktense pencils, matted it on gold mirri card.  The paper is a christmas paper from DoCrafts but I like the nauticalish strips. 



My Journaling reads:

Why can't all towns and villages have bright coloured houses like coastal towns?


2 comments:

  1. Cute card...Thanks for playing with us @ CIO challenge blog hope you stop by again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal page! And I agree why can't all towns have bright colored houses. Well we can wish right? Thank you for joining us at CIO. Hope you can join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall