About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Halloween over at Ikes

This time it's Halloween over at Ike's world challenges.  I had this crazy yet in my head wonderful idea for this project but I didn't quite pull it off.  I wanted to have a pumpkin fairy lifting the flap of a coffin to find Poe dead in bed...what I actually discovered was the practicalities of getting something to lift the flap did not match with the way in which my brain works.  However we all have the odd mishap/failure when crafting and perhaps my inability can inspire others to find a way around it so I have decided to share the project anyway.

All images are Ike's and have been coloured with promarkers.  I've tried to use either 'realistic' or Halloween colours.

I do hope to see you participating in the challenge.




1 comment:

  1. LoL - I really like what you achieved Sall, even if it wasn't exactly what you wanted :-) Marvelous !!

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall