About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Saturday, 24 January 2015

Bookmark

Well with all these books I'm reading and no bookmark {I think the bed ate it because I can't find it} I clearly needed to get inky and make myself another one.  I think these might become popular gifts this year, well popular from the point that I adore making them so there will be lots to give away.

For this one I have stamped my new favourite stamps from smeared ink and cut them out, placing them on as clean a piece of white card I could keep it but with red ink about it was never going to stay spotless lol.  I then backed it onto red card.  I'm going to upload this to the following challenges:  White and one other colour at Quoth the Raven and Smudgy Antics anything goes.


9 comments:

  1. This is just perfect for the Quoth the Raven challenge, Sall, and I love that you chose to use red! Lucky you to have these great stamps, too! We should do a bookmark swap on QTR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh - that's a coooool idea Kay :-)

      Delete
  2. Very cool and I love that set too :-)
    Fabulous of you to come over and play along with us Sall at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    QTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool with the red, great work :) thank you for joining SAC / dt lsia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I've already told you how much I love this....but I will do it again hehe, you've done such a fab job with this bookmark. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Quoth the Raven and Smudgy Antics xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful lol. Those images should bring you some awesome dreams :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some Poe and this is no exception. Fabulous project. Glad your enjoying your new stamps. Thanks for joining in with us at Smudgy Antics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout. And Poe in all red. Very very perfect. I do love making bookmarks. Hope to see you next month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so right! Bookmarks are not often around when you need one and I love that you made such a wonderful one! Thanks for playing with us at QUOTH THE RAVEN this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall