About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Monday, 18 May 2015

Perseverance

It's a "perseverance" theme over at Path of Positivity Challenges and here is my take on it.

I've used the cuckoo clock from Ikes Art as the main image.

The cuckoo clock is coloured with promarkers, the leaves are stamped using various shades of distress ink and hand cut.  The base of the card is coloured using distress inks.  I've used a few liquid pearls to add some dimension.  The card the cuckoo is stuck on is coloured using alcohol inks.  The sentiment is matted on green mirri card and I made the saying up, it reads:

It is the journey that you take through the seasons that shapes who you are and what you become. The number of seasons you experience does not matter.


1 comment:

  1. Very cool Sal - I love that background and all the extra leaves. Great colouring on the clock :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall