About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 28 June 2015

One stitch at a time ~ Red white and blue

It's red white and blue over at: http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Images Used

Bear n stocking Beary dust

Products used
Cosmic shimmer lapis pearl lustre embossing powder
Perfect medium ink
Distress stains
Snowflake stamp
Promarkers
Red ribbon
White glitter
Labels nestability die


I have coloured, glittered and cut the image out and adhered it to layers of the nestability die that are decorated using heat embossing and distress stains.



I am entering this into the following challenges:

http://gruffiesandguests.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ anything goes
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/ ~ Any Holiday
http://52cct.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Mixed Media

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Sall, love the ice blue for the white teddy, really gives a feel of polar land :) :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the glitter!!! The bear is such a cutie!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute bear! Such an effective colour combo. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card but sadly cannot be added to our challenge at Gruffies & Guests as does not contain a HMD image sorry
    Shaz DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute bear - lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the bear!! love the images you have used!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall