About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Fantasy Challenge at Ike's World

Good morning and welcome to Fantasy week over at Ikes world challenges  

So this is my inspiration piece for this week:

Images used:

Saucy Fairy

Products used:

Black soot distress ink
Cosmic shimmer mica pigments
Cosmic shimmer mica pigments in water to spray
Coloursoft pencils
H2O’s
Green glitter
Quote online from Kim Elizabeth
Silver pearlescent papers
Dragonfly mask
White cardstock

I’ve inked the backing piece with black soot then sprayed it with cosmic shimmer pigment powders.

I used a dragonfly mask and a glue pen to create the dragonflies on the background, I used the same mask to create the glitter dragonflies.

The quote is hand written on a nestability die cut shape.  It reads: “My imagination completely controls me, and forever feeds the fire that burns with dark red light in my heart by bringing me the best dreams.  I’ve always had a wild imagination, a big heart and a tortured soul so I feel that dark fantasy, love and horror are in my blood.”  Kim Elizabeth.










5 comments:

  1. A stunning piece Sall - lovely colouring on her and that background is AWESOME !!!

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design Sall.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design Sall.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sall this is a beautiful piece. you did a beautiful job coloring her.Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful dragonflies......Mgt.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall