About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 12 July 2015

One Stitch at a time ~ Chillaxing

This is a gorgeous image and I loved playing with it.  I have created a scrapbook page of something I do to relax...take photographs.



I am entering this in the following challenges:

http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/DPDC
http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/ This is a tenuous link so if not appropriate please remove it
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation Sall and I love how you linked the image to your relaxing hobby. Hubby and I love to take photos too, there is something totally magical in capturing (for us) nature and then looking again and finding things happening we did not see at the time :) :) Thank you so much for all the love you have put into this Coosty Creation image hunny :) big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 93 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's cool. What a great page Sall :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! what a great scrapbook page! But it reminds me how far behind I am on mine! LOL!
    So glad you played along with us this week at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door Owner
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely way to capture and revisit some wonderful moments. Thank you for sharing and joining us at the Ants in the Pantry Digital Challenge #7 at Doodle Pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page Sal, have a wonderful weekend sweetie.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall