About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 4 August 2015

All about the night

Good morning and welcome to “all about the night” challenge at Ikes world challenges

Images used:

Ooh La la
Honey

Products used:

Black cardstock
Coloursoft pencils
Promarkers
Cosmic shimmer mica pigments
Peacock feather die
Pearlescent card/paper
H2Os
Labels die

For this project I made a simple gate fold card from black cardstock.  I used mica pigments for stars and H2Os for the moon.

The images are coloured with Colorsoft pencils and promarkers, the feathers are die cut.

The Insert is made up by me, cut using a labels die and reads:  When the night falls the inner beauty becomes the outer beauty.



1 comment:

  1. Brilliant creation Sall - I must say I don't think I'd like to mess with either of those two - looks like they would eat any man alive !!!!
    Thank you for making this for me :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall