About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 23 August 2015

One Stitch at a Time ~ Four legged friends

The challenge over at:  http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  this fortnight is four legged friends.  At the moment I have a thing about bookmarks so I have created a book mark for this challenge.  I have used a mix of inktense pencils and promarkers for the colouring.






I am entering this in the following challenges:

http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ No Pattern Papers

http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Anything goes

http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.co.uk/  ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors. So vibrant. Would be a lovely bookmark to carry around with you. Hugs, Maggie OSAAT DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super duper bookmark Sall and wonderful colours :) I can imagine any book lover using this and throughly enjoying it while engrossed in their book :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous colours Sall - it's amazing :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    OSAAT DT Sistah

    ReplyDelete
  4. great book mark, lovely colors! Thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bookmark Sall, I love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends and the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall