About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 29 September 2015

ATC Challenge

Images used
Octopi
Jelly Fish
Leafy Seadragon
Crab
Shrimp
Lobster
Starfish {2}
Seahorse {all from the sealife collection}
Mermaid

Products Used
H2O’s
Inktense Pencils
Coloursoft pencils
White cardstock
Iridescent pigment powders

Liquid pearls

It's ATC fortnight at Ikes World Challenges and I have made a set of ten sealife ATC's.  This is harder than I thought, it's difficult to colour small images and I had no idea what I was doing so thank you for all your help with this I REALLY needed it!








Liquid pearl embellishments





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall