About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 6 September 2015

One stitch at a time ~ Grattitude

As usual I couldn't think along the normal lines of somebody or something I am grateful for, instead I couldn't help but think of all the cultures we are losing in modern society from Native American Indians, Aboriginals and many more.  When  I look at other cultures I see how societies flourish especially with ancient socites/cultures.  I really hope that what is left never dies out.  For that reason I've made a card using typical Bulgarian clothing and a unique building designed by Ike.  You can join in the challenge here at:  http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/






I am entering this in the following challenges:

http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.co.uk/

http://crafty-girls-creations.blogspot.co.uk/

http://digitaldelightsbyloubylootips.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation Sall and such a poignant thought to be grateful for :) I am in total agreement about cultures, they are what give us the individuality we need to identify us with a belonging and I fear they are being watered down terribly in some areas of the world. As you say, fingers crossed they are not lost forever :) :) Big hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow , stunning work , super cute , thank you for entering Digital Delights challenge Lisa DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so special and thoughtful. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation, just love the shape!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Digital Delight challenge, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fancy fold card. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun folded card! I love it! Great job! Thank you for joining us at the Digital Delights Challenge! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall