About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 4 October 2015

One stitch at a time ~ Think Pink

http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ is having a think pink theme this fortnight.  I decided to go a little barmy with this one as for me it's far more than about making people aware of cancer, it's about remembering those who spend years of their lives, reading, researching, experimenting and coming up with treatments and testing those treatments for this horrible disease.  Yet all we focus on is those who died, those for whom the treatment didn't work and how the researchers are failing those people.  Nobody celebrates or thanks them for at least trying their hardest, working with what they have and trying against the odds to come up with a cure.  So my card is for all the chemists, researchers and those who give everything to try and come up with the cure everyone wants.



I'm a little confused with some of the rules on these sites but if I'm wrong please just delete my entry no need to waste time commenting here.  I am entering this into the following challenges:

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/

http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.co.uk/

http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. This card is pretty in pink! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deckled edge and pearls lift this sweet card to a whole new level of cute!
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week. Please join us again soon. Good luck in the prize draw.
    love
    Jen L
    BUGABOO STAMPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card & image. How nice to acknowledge the researchers! Thanks for joining LLC for our PINK challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall