About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Scrap book for a friend

These were done using a combination of old and new techniques, I full confess I anticipate redoing some pages!




Gelli plate printing for the background paper


Brushos for the bakcground paper

Stamped images and coloured with coloursoft pencils for the background paper


Brushos and tiny gems for the background paper









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall