About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Childhood

Images used:

Rapunzel
Snow White
Goldilocks
Queen of Hearts

Products Used

Distress inks
Distress stains
Silver embossing powders
Script stamp
Red miri card
White cardstock
Gold miri card
Key stamp
Black archival ink
Promarkers
Coloursoft pencils
Birds stamp
Brick Stamp
Perfect medium ink pad
Alice in wonderland stamps


For this I went a bit mad and made some art journal pages that reminded me of my childhood so I have four art journal pages for the challenge at Ikes World Challenges.  Most of my childhood was spent playing in the streets, sneaking in to swim in the school pool after hours with some “older friends” and reading.  I remember reading these fairy tales many times over.  I hope you recognise them…Rapunzel {stuck in the tower}, Snow white {eating the wicked witches apple} Queen of hearts {from Alice in Wonderland} and Goldilocks and the three bears.  I had nightmares about these until I was faced with walking across the fields {where I thought bears lived} to go swimming or be left behind…swimming won!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall