About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Ice and Snow

Images used:
Ice Skator

Products used:

Snowflake embossing folder
Distress inks
Die cut snowflake
Silver heat embossing powder
Perfect medium ink pad
Lilac organza ribbon
Glitter

I love the theme for this challenge  at  Ikes World Challenges For this card I coloured and cut out my image, embossed my background and distress inked it.  The snowflakes were die cut then heat embossed.    I wrapped the lilac ribbon around the embossed sheet and tied it in a bow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall