About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 7 February 2016

Love is in the air and some brusho cards

It is Love is in the air week at One stitch at a time I have chosen my love of long winter nights curled up in a warm glow of light with a good book on a heart shaped card using one of the bookatrix style score boards.









I am entering this in the following challenges:

http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/

http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/

http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/

http://challengeupyourlife.blogspot.co.uk/

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/

I have also taken advantage of being unwell and having to rest by crafting, very basic cards but hopefully they look okay.  I've used brusho's and heat embossed a sentiment on them.










7 comments:

  1. That looks like a new technique that I have not heard about before. Love the heart card (purple is my favorite color) and your other cards. You've been a busy girl. Hugs. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing it with us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heart shaped card and great Brusho backgrounds--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at CUYL.
    Hugs from Germany
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug Blog. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!
    Thanks so much for join the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge this week. We hope you'll join us again for this weeks' challenge: Keep it Simple!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these look amazing.
    Thanks for playing along at Challenge up your Life, and get well soon
    Ela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall