About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Love Actually

It is "love actually" fortnight at Ike's World Challenges and by coincidence a very good friend of mine was getting married at the end of January.  I wanted to make her a special card and of course, where else would I look than the fabulous images at Ike's store?  They are both unique and gorgeous giving the perfect image for what I was looking for.  I got so thrilled with the card and getting it sent in time I forgot to write in it so Rachel this is for you!

Rach you have been an amazing friend to me over the years and I'm so thrilled to be around to witness your next journey in life, you've shone beautifully through your romance with David and I know marrying him will only make you a brighter star.  I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world that you deserve and far more besides.  I truly hope your day was a magical one.

Love 'n' hugs
Sall.

Here's Rach's card...which is very simple I'm sorry to say.


1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love it, thank you! I think I will print it off and stick the words inside the card so it's no longer blank! haha. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall