About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 20 March 2016

Embossing

Over at http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ it is embossing fortnight. I've chosen both dry and heat embossing on this LO.  I've used Ike's art images of flower pots to embellish the LO.




I am entering this in the following challenges:

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/

http://www.conniecancrop.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/monthly-challenge-44-anything-goes.html

http://leinzlovetearbearschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

http://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Although I have crafted lately not much of it has involved emotions and free just see what happens art journalling.  I've been struggling with some negativity for quite a while now and was just considering seeking counselling, despite it not really working in the past when I had the urge to journal and decided Easter cards could wait.  I created this page, which describes totally how I feel at the moment, a freak!


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Leinzlove Tear Bears Chs!
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Sall. Hugs, Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!Thank you for joining with us at My Bestie Spanish Challenge No 21. Good luck with your entry. Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it very healing to put pen to paper and I'm glad you've taken steps to do that. Thanks for entering Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge, Anything Goes. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both Beautiful projects! Sorry you have been feeling down. But I hope that you know you are talented and a wonderful gift!! Thank you for entering this and sharing with us how you are feeling. Hang in there! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both projects are great. Wonderful embossing job and amazing texture, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop Monthly challenge: Anything goes. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muy hermoso!! Muchas gracias por compartir con nosotras tu talento en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Tu participación en nuestros desafíos significa mucho para nosotras ! Que tengas una semana muy bendecida!
    Lidia (DT Coordinator)
    (my Blog) http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! <3 Thanks for linking up with us at leinzlovetearbearschallenge.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall