About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 1 May 2016

Vintage

It is vintage fortnight over at http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ and I chose this image because the watering can made me think of the metal ones my Granddad had in the greenhouse to warm the water up before watering the veg with it.



I am entering this in the following challenges:

http://cre8tivehandsfriends.blogspot.co.uk/

http://www.southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


3 comments:

  1. Did you emboss that watering can Sall? Looks great and does look just like an old galvanised steel can. Fab entry for our 'Texture' challenge at Southern Girls. Thanks so much for playing along with us this time. We'd love to see you back again next challenge. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little tag, very nice! Thank you so much for sharing it with the girls over at Southern Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tag. Thank you for sharing it with us at Cre8tive Hands Friends.
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall