About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Independent

This fortnight at Ike's World Challenges and you can take any interpretation you like.  For me I thought about those who don't require others to help them with things and used a very special image from Ikes...a Ferguson T20 tractor and the man from the garden set who is "fixing" it up.  My Dad restores vintage tractors {as some of you poor folk may know from the road run photographs on here} so it was the perfect image for his father's day card.


1 comment:

  1. I love this card for your Dad.....very 'Him'....Mgt.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall