About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Opposites Attract

Over at Ikes World Challenges it is week two of Opposites Attract.

I was unsure what this really meant until I suddenly had the idea of yin and yang and went down the art journalling route.  My page incorporates lots of different opposites that generally come together at some point.

Fire and Water
Land and Sea
Yin and Yang
Elements of Nature all come together at various points the wind brings the rain or the sun, tides bring marine life closer to shore and land.



3 comments:

  1. What a super priojet! I love how you've interpreted the theme!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Sall! What a GORGEOUS interpretation of opposites attract! I love every element, and what they mean in the way of being opposite. And yet, all those elements are needed to keep a balance in our world. Your background combined with the wording is especially lovely done in those amazing colors. Such fluidity and imagination! LOVE THIS PROJECT! I hope to see more of your incredible artwork in the future! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really beautiful Sall and very clever. I love how your mind works :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall