About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 24 July 2016

One Stitch at a time ~ Dies

Heylo,

It's Dies week over at One Stitch at a time I have used Crafty Girl Creations Merry Christmas with a frame and poinsettia die.





I am entering this in the following challenges:

http://lauralcraft.weebly.com/dragonfly-dreams-challenge ~ anything goes

http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}However, I can't seem to find that you’re a follower of our blog. Please make sure you are, you may end up being a winner and it would be a shame for you to miss out on our fabulous prizes.Also the Lil Patch listed on you list of challenges entered is not linked to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully made creation and lovely colours...thanks for joining in our challenge.xx[aNNie Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall