About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 21 August 2016

For the Men

It's for the men fortnight over at One Stitch at a Time Challenge Blog I have chosen to use the Cuckoo clock by Ike's Art.  This is an image I can use time and time again if you excuse the unfortunate wording.



I am entering this in the following challenges:

http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Hopefully the "happy birthday" counts as a sentiment

http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ 

http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

  1. Hello.… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card. Great colouring of a lovely image… Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again next time.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]


    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design!
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Sall - the colouring is lovely and I really like that backing paper with the image - gorgeous :-D
    Thank you for using one of my images :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, love the image and colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. Nice colours and image. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall