About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Pun intended

It is Pun intended week two at http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ and I have been extraordinarily lucky enough to create a very special wedding card for a very special friend who got married on August 6th.  Obviously I am biased but she did look beautiful and every bit the princess.



Of course I couldn't stop at the card, so I made her a scroll with a missive on especially for them.  Although I won't be sharing that...it is entirely up to them should they wish to do so.

I've used the word "union" as the pun for this card.  It's written on the rugby ball.  I'm not a fan of sports but for this particular friend I do watch the rugby to talk to her about it and it seemed apt to use something personal on their card.  Just in case the pun needs explaining I've gone for Marriage UNION and Rugby UNION.

I fear I am going to miss her more than I care to admit and I'd like to thank Ike in advance for coming up with some amazing images and hopefully more challenges that will allow me to craft in a way that heals my soul and emotions over time.

3 comments:

  1. Ike is a great person!! Your card is gorgeous. I wanted to thank you for stopping by and leaving me such a great message on my wine fairy. Have a nice day. SH. http://cardandjewelrycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sall amazing! I love that you have a blog and I love the creativity of this. Who else gets married with a rugby ball hahahaha. And I love the UNION part of it cuz many people have these unions and just don't talk about it - you know - thinking weddings have to be so sterile and all. This is the best. Your blog is gorgeous, background beautiful. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sall and I am so glad they enjoyed the special image :-D
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall