About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Friday, 9 September 2016

Killerton photography fun


If you have had the misfortune to read my blog in recent weeks you will know that there have been issues where I have been struggling as a carer.  This week for the first week in a long time things went reasonably well.  Carers turned every day they should have and it meant Thursday has become known as Freedom Thursday.  This is where I get a few things to do something on my own.  Usually this is a lip reading class.  However, as the term hadn't begun yet I took myself off to a national trust property not far from me.  

I have been to Killerton House and Gardens before.  This time though I went alone and although I didn't go inside the house I did have a beautiful walk in the grounds and took 150 photos.























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall