About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Thursday, 6 October 2016

Edited photos

I'm not a fan of editing photos, if it cannot be done when the photo is taken I tend not to bother however I had some issues with my camera when I went to Exmouth and really wanted to see what some of the ocean waves photos would look like in black and white so reluctantly used GIMP to alter them.  I would stress I haven't done any other alterations, just turned them to black and white using grey scale.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall