About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Friday, 25 November 2016

It is a "Grimm" Fairytale Christmas at Killerton

Here are some photos from the amazing two hours I had at Killerton this morning.


































































































































2 comments:

  1. wow sall! this is just incredible. explain to me what this place is. i saw "a chair" just like the one ike made for me, based on your suggestions for the art for the Christmas Theme. I completely LOVE the shoes tree. Masterful Sall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that looks really cool. The things I love most are those wicker Deer - Fabulous :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall