About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Spooky Love

With it being spooky love fortnight over at Ike's World Challenges I made this heart of bone card for a special close friend who has been there for me through everything so thank you hunni you truly are incredible.


2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Sall. The colouring is wonderful and I am so glad that you like this special image I made for you. I am pretty sure that your friend will love it :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card love the image and colouring x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall