About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is about being thankful, for families, for health and for me it's about being thankful for nature so as it's Thanksgiving at Ike's World Challenges I created a fridge magnet and wrote a quote about my thankfulness for nature.

My quote reads:

Nature lends a whispering ear
to surround my fears in calm serenity
It's delicate earthly colours sooth my soul
Leaving body and soul at peace



I now realise I should probably have searched the net for a quote opps!

I am entering this in the following challenges:







3 comments:

  1. Sall, this is beautiful! I love the way you colored this image. I've seen it more on the greys, and watercolorishness. I love how you've made the nature image vibrant! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fridge magnet Sall and what a wonderful quote. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fridge magnet idea and a great quote. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall