About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Wednesday, 7 December 2016

A home made Christmas

Where possible I like to go with homemade and this year called for a smaller tree.  I say smaller but it used even more lights than the bigger one if that's even possible?  Anyway I've made lots of beaded decorations, some have been shown on here before but here are the rest.  I think my favourite are the bells.








This is how they look on the tree.

















I've finally finished sewing the scandi stocking bunting advent calendar too:




I've been baking too and made some melted snowmen biscuits for this weeks Christmas Treat.



2 comments:

  1. That looks so pretty and I love the little beaded angels :-D
    Great stockings. Oooooo ! I was going to have a go at the melted snowmen bikkies :-D Great job Sall xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely beaded decs Sall. I like the wreath best, but then again I like the bells...no - I like the cross - but maybe the little Angel. Oooo, I don't know, I like them ALL....Mgt.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall