About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Thursday, 15 December 2016

Baked Christmas Goodies

I've longed to give baked goodies for Christmas for quite some time I am just hoping that Royal Mail hasn't let me down and delivers it both in time and in one piece.

I made Hokey Pokey or Honeycomb using Golden Syrup, Bicarb and Caster Sugar and Frangipan Mince Pies.




1 comment:

  1. Ooooh - those mince pies look gorgeous. I think the different topping is a great idea. EEEk - the honeycomb stuff is making my teeth sing by just looking at it !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall