About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 11 December 2016

Lots of Sparkle

It's sparkle MONTH, yes that's MONTH at: http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/.  As it's Christmas we are extending the theme and enjoying playing with new and hopefully sparkly stash.



I am entering this in the following challenges:






4 comments:

  1. This family look happy because it looks like they've been eating lots of your baking Sall!! I hope you'll join us again at Come And Get It challenges, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous happy snow family :D Thank you for joining in at Crafting When We Can XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and very well executed! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall