About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Anything goes with optional old/new, Modern/Vintage

Hello, and welcome to the first challenge of 2017 at Ike's World Challenges we have an ANYTHING GOES theme, which counts for both type of craft and what you put on your creation.  There is an optional twist of Old/New, Modern/Vintage.

I've not gone with the theme this time and instead chosen to do some art journaling to help me deal with events.  There are certain people in this world who I struggle to be around, their negativity impacts my confidence, their demands leave me physically and mentally exhausted but because of who they are and because I unconditionally love them I still help them and I wouldn't be me if I didn't.

Anyway this is my creation:

The journaling reads:  Some days I feel this beautiful and some days I long to be this beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your troubles Sall. I feel your pain and wish you some really good quality 'you' time. I hope that everyone will appreciate all that you do ! xx
    Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC.

    Hugz

    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall